Truespoke® all-chrome Kelsey-Hayes style Cadillac Wire Wheels
Truespoke® Kelsey Hayes Style Cadillac Wire Wheels
Truespoke® Chrome Steel Wire Wheels
Price: $525.00 each or $2,100.00 for the set of four Truespoke wire wheels with 4 center caps with Genuine GM Restoration Part Cadillac emblems.
Wheel size: 15 X 6" or 15 X 7".
48 or 56 Spokes
Larger sizes 16 - 18 inch diameters and up to 10" widths available at extra cost.
Chrome plated Steel Spokes AND chrome plated nipples.
Please click here for a comparison of stainless steel vs. chrome steel.
Truespoke limited warranty.
Shipping and tires are not included.
Truespoke® quality since 1974 - Made in the USA
Truespoke® Premium Stainless Steel Spokes and Nipples
Price: $725.00 each or $2,900.00 for the set of four Truespoke® wire wheels with 4 center caps with Genuine GM Restoration Part Cadillac emblems.
These special wheels have all of the same features as our chrome steel wire wheels with the exception that the spokes and nipples are made from hand-polished, 302 grade stainless steel material.
Cadillac Wheel and Tire Packages
Option A) Truespoke® Chrome wheels and American Classic steel belted radial tires with wide whitewall tires: $825.00 each or $3,300.00 for a set of four.
Option B) Truespoke® Premium Stainless wheels and American Classic tires: $1,025.00 each or $4,100.00 for a set of four.
Included are the following items and services:
Four wire wheels with center caps and Cadillac emblems. Four wide whitewall tires. Our packages come with American Classic brand steel belted radial tires. (*Bias-Look American Classic tires are available at extra cost. Please contact us for pricing.) You may also order at extra cost, BFGoodrich, Coker and Goodyear steel belted radials. We also carry Firestone, BFGoodrich, Coker and Goodyear bias-ply tires. Please call for tire prices on any of these optional tires.
American Classic whitewall tires are made in the U.S.A. by a tire manufacturer in business since 1915. The American Classic tires are speed-rated, all-season and have an estimated tread life of 45,000 miles. Precision mounting and balancing by the wire wheel experts.
Shipping costs are not included. Please call with any questions or to place your order.
Why buy a wheel and tire package?
▪ Best value: when you add up the cost of purchasing wheels, tires, inner-tubes (if needed), professional mounting and balancing, valve stems, special German no-lead stick-on weights and the value of your time, you cannot beat purchasing your new wheels with tires as a package from us.
▪ Ease of installation: Sadly, there are too few tire shops capable of mounting and properly balancing wire wheels and classic, whitewall tires. Most tire shops do not have proper, modern installation equipment or experience to do the job right. What often occurs is that an inexperienced technician will scratch, dent or drop your wheel, causing harm to it. Worse yet, the installer will cause your wheel to leak or the installer might not be able to balance your wheel and tire at all! All-the-while, the customer is spending hours watching, waiting and hoping that the installer does the job right and without harming their new wheels and tires.
▪ Great selection: Only we can offer our customer nearly any brand, size and style of whitewall tire on the market. We make sure that you have the right size, quality and price when you select your wheel and tire package.
▪ Safety: More and more states and countries are outlawing or imposing liability for harm caused by tires that are six years old or older. Many owners plan on installing their old tires onto their new wheels, only to find out subsequently that a responsible tire shop will refuse to work on tires over six years old!
▪ Shipping costs: It is less expensive to ship a wheel and tire package than to purchase wheels and tires and have them shipped separately.
▪ Let us explain all the advantages in having your wheels and tires purchased as a package.
1976 Cadillac1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
Owner: Mr. Hiroshi Inoue of Kochi City, Japan
Wheels: Truespoke® Premium Stainless - Size: 15X6" - 48 spokes. Tires: American Classic P235/75R15 with 1.6" whitewalls.
1959 Cadillac1959 Cadillac - Owner: Mr. Daniel Stalder - Garage Carrosserie Stalder - Switzerland
Wheels by Truespoke®
1965 Cadillac1965 Cadillac - Owner: Kathy Krieger. Truespoke® Kelsey Hayes style wire wheels with wide whitewall tires
1966 Eldorado1966 Cadillac Eldorado
Owner: Mr. Matt Garrett
Tire size: American Classic P225/75R15 - 1.6" narrow whitewall. Kelsey Hayes style wire wheels by Truespoke®