Truespoke® all-chrome Kelsey-Hayes style Cadillac Wire Wheels
Cadillac 72 Spoke Knockoff Wire Wheels by Truewire®
Above: Wheel is shown with a HEX style knock-off hub.
Below: Wheel is shown with a 2-bladed knock-off type hub. A tool is provided to tighten and loosen the knock-off as part of the set price.
Specially designed for 1957-1996 Rear wheel drive Cadillacs only.
Will not work on front wheel drive cars.
Click on photo for larger image
Price: $1,200.00 for a set of four. Not sold separately
From our Truewire® Division comes this all-new, 72 spoke, cross-lace wire wheel.
Created for rear wheel drive Cadillacs built from 1957 to 1996. These wheels will not fit or work on front wheel drive or pre-1957 Cadillac automobiles.
Chrome plated steel construction.
This is a knock-off style wheel. These are not direct-bolt-on type wheels. The wheels come with bolt-on adapters. The adapter bolts on to your car and then the wheel slides over the adapter and is secured by the knock-off hub.
Please click here for instructions.
Each set of four wheels comes with four wheels, four knock-off hubs, either the 2-bladed knock-off or HEX-style knock- offs, four Cadillac emblems, four valve stems and a hammer or wrench to fasten the knock-off.hese wheels come with a 60 day limited warranty.
Please click here to review the warranty.
These wheels are Truewire® brand and are made in China. The quality is very high, especially for the price.
15 X 7 inch size.
Prices shown for wheels alone does not include tires or shipping.
Wheel and wide or narrow whitewall tire packages are available at extra cost.
Please email or call us for more information.
At Last! An affordable wire wheel and whitewall tire package with Vogue
white and gold white wall tires and Truewire® wire wheels.
Special package includes Vogue brand, P235/70R15 whitewall tires with white and gold stripes.
Professionally mounted and balanced. Ready to install. All accessories included.
Set of four: $2,095.00.
Why buy a wheel and tire package?
▪ Best value: when you add up the cost of purchasing wheels, tires, inner-tubes (if needed), professional mounting and balancing, valve stems, special German no-lead stick-on weights and the value of your time, you cannot beat purchasing your new wheels with tires as a package from us.
▪ Ease of installation: Sadly, there are too few tire shops capable of mounting and properly balancing wire wheels and classic, whitewall tires. Most tire shops do not have proper, modern installation equipment or experience to do the job right. What often occurs is that an inexperienced technician will scratch, dent or drop your wheel, causing harm to it. Worse yet, the installer will cause your wheel to leak or the installer might not be able to balance your wheel and tire at all! All-the-while, the customer is spending hours watching, waiting and hoping that the installer does the job right and without harming their new wheels and tires.
▪ Great selection: Only we can offer our customer nearly any brand, size and style of whitewall tire on the market. We make sure that you have the right size, quality and price when you select your wheel and tire package.
▪ Safety: More and more states and countries are outlawing or imposing liability for harm caused by tires that are six years old or older. Many owners plan on installing their old tires onto their new wheels, only to find out subsequently that a responsible tire shop will refuse to work on tires over six years old!
▪ Shipping costs: It is less expensive to ship a wheel and tire package than to purchase wheels and tires and have them shipped separately.
▪ Let us explain all the advantages in having your wheels and tires purchased as a package. Simply give us a telephone call or email us for more information and pricing. You will be very glad that you did.