Truespoke® all-chrome Kelsey-Hayes style Cadillac Wire Wheels
Truespoke® Appliance Plating Style Cadillac Wire Wheels
Specially designed for 1957-1989 Rear wheel drive Cadillacs only.
Will not work on front wheel drive cars.
Click on photo for larger image
Price: $825.00 per wheel or $3,300.00 for the set of four. Standard wheel shown on the left comes with the Appliance Plating style Cadillac cap with emblem as shown, lug nuts, washers and chrome valve stems. Tires and shipping are not included.
For rear wheel drive only automobiles. Will fit most 1957-1989 rear wheel drive Cadillacs and other rear wheel drive automobiles. Wheels ordered for 1990 or newer cars will carry no warranty.
Standard size 15 X 7 inch.
To minimize tire bulging and possible contact with the fender skirt or body, we recommend using a 7 inch wide wheel for P235/70 or P235/75R15 tires.
● Tubeless construction.
● Special order sizes 13 - 17 " diameters. Please call or email for custom size prices.
● Also available in reverse patterns on special order.
● Not available anywhere else. You are purchasing factory direct
Price: $1,100.00 per wheel and tire as shown.
Set of four is $4,400.00
Price shown is for one wheel and tire.
Wheel Size: 15 X 7" Truespoke® AP style wire wheel, one Vogue P235/70R15 tire (whitewall with gold pin-stripe as shown on left), precision mounting & balancing, Appliance Plating Cadillac-style center cap, lug nuts, washers and all necessary hardware. Wheels ordered for 1990 or newer cars will carry no warranty. Please check with us for questions. Thank you.
You may purchase one or more at a time.
Not available anywhere else.
Shipping is not included.
13-17 inch sizes are available on special order
Reverse (deep dish style) is available on special order.
Click on photo above to see a larger image.
Why buy a wheel and tire package?
▪ Best value: when you add up the cost of purchasing wheels, tires, inner-tubes (if needed), professional mounting and balancing, valve stems, special German no-lead stick-on weights and the value of your time, you cannot beat purchasing your new wheels with tires as a package from us.
▪ Ease of installation: Sadly, there are too few tire shops capable of mounting and properly balancing wire wheels and classic, whitewall tires. Most tire shops do not have proper, modern installation equipment or experience to do the job right. What often occurs is that an inexperienced technician will scratch, dent or drop your wheel, causing harm to it. Worse yet, the installer will cause your wheel to leak or the installer might not be able to balance your wheel and tire at all! All-the-while, the customer is spending hours watching, waiting and hoping that the installer does the job right and without harming their new wheels and tires.
▪ Great selection: Only we can offer our customer nearly any brand, size and style of whitewall tire on the market. We make sure that you have the right size, quality and price when you select your wheel and tire package.
▪ Safety: More and more states and countries are outlawing or imposing liability for harm caused by tires that are six years old or older. Many owners plan on installing their old tires onto their new wheels, only to find out subsequently that a responsible tire shop will refuse to work on tires over six years old!
▪ Shipping costs: It is less expensive to ship a wheel and tire package than to purchase wheels and tires and have them shipped separately.
▪ Let us explain all the advantages in having your wheels and tires purchased as a package. Simply give us a telephone call or email us for more information and pricing. You will be very glad that you did.
Please call or email us to place your order. Until supply problems end, we no longer offer these products on our shopping cart. Thank you for your understanding.
Appliance Plating Replacement Hubcaps
Rear wheel drive wheels only.
Genuine GM Cadillac licensed medallion
Shipping is not included.
Price: $150.00 each
You may buy the Appliance Plating style, Cadillac wire wheels online or please give us a call to place your order. We look forward to serving you.
1976 Cadillac Castillian station wagon owned by Mr. Hiram Bond. The wheels shown are Truespoke Appliance Plating style, 15 X 7 inch standard wire wheels. Tires shown are Vogue P235/70R15 white and gold type.
Available as a wheel and tire package.
Shown is our Truespoke Appliance Plating style wheel. Size: 15 X 7 inches. Standard type. Sold as a package with Vogue white and gold, steel belted radial tires. Size: P235/70R15. Owner: Mr. Tim Schuh.
Please click on photo for a larger image.