Truespoke® all-chrome Kelsey-Hayes style Cadillac Wire Wheels
Truespoke® Fleetwood 60 Cadillac Wire Wheels
Specially designed for 1957-1989 Rear wheel drive Cadillacs only.
Will not work on front wheel drive cars.
Click on photo for larger image
Price: $600.00 each or $2,400.00 for four wheels, four hubcaps with Cadillac emblems.
Exclusive Truespoke® design.
60 Spokes in a straight-lace pattern. AKA "Radial-Laced"
Cadillac cap and emblem are chrome plated steel.
Genuine GM Restoration Part emblem
Fits 1957-1989 Cadillacs. Will not fit on 1956 or older Cadillacs without modification.
Optional Upgrade: Stainless steel spokes and nipples: $200.00 per wheel. Wheel size shown: 15 inch diameter. 15 X 6 or 15 X 7 sizes at this price.
13 - 17 inch sizes available on special order at extra cost.
Wheels may be purchased individually.
Tires and shipping are not included in the price.
Wheel and tire packages are available.
This style is also available with different hubcaps for different makes and models.
5 on 5 and 5 on 4.75 inch bolt patterns only
Rear-wheel drive only. Will not work on FWD cars.
Please email or call for more information.
Why buy a wheel and tire package?
▪ Best value: when you add up the cost of purchasing wheels, tires, inner-tubes (if needed), professional mounting and balancing, valve stems, special German no-lead stick-on weights and the value of your time, you cannot beat purchasing your new wheels with tires as a package from us.
▪ Ease of installation: Sadly, there are too few tire shops capable of mounting and properly balancing wire wheels and classic, whitewall tires. Most tire shops do not have proper, modern installation equipment or experience to do the job right. What often occurs is that an inexperienced technician will scratch, dent or drop your wheel, causing harm to it. Worse yet, the installer will cause your wheel to leak or the installer might not be able to balance your wheel and tire at all! All-the-while, the customer is spending hours watching, waiting and hoping that the installer does the job right and without harming their new wheels and tires.
▪ Great selection: Only we can offer our customer nearly any brand, size and style of whitewall tire on the market. We make sure that you have the right size, quality and price when you select your wheel and tire package.
▪ Safety: More and more states and countries are outlawing or imposing liability for harm caused by tires that are six years old or older. Many owners plan on installing their old tires onto their new wheels, only to find out subsequently that a responsible tire shop will refuse to work on tires over six years old!
▪ Shipping costs: It is less expensive to ship a wheel and tire package than to purchase wheels and tires and have them shipped separately.
▪ Let us explain all the advantages in having your wheels and tires purchased as a package. Simply give us a telephone call or email us for more information and pricing. You will be very glad that you did.