Truespoke® all-chrome Kelsey-Hayes style Cadillac Wire Wheels
Cadillac Sabre-Style Billet Aluminum Wheels
Above: 15 X 7 Inch STANDARD Size
Above: 18 X 8 Inch STANDARD Size
Billet Aluminum Sabre Style Cadillac Wheels by Truespoke®
Each set is custom built to your order in California. Jeweler-quality polished front and back side.
Ideal for modified Cadillacs or where the owner has increased the horsepower
or performance of their car and seeks a two-piece wheel. These wheels will not leak air.
Custom back-spaces available to accommodate larger disc brake calipers.
Please inquire for more information.
Rear wheel drive only. These wheels will not work on front wheel drive cars.
Prices shown do not include reverse-style, tires or shipping.
15 X 7, 8 or 10 inches: $1,500.00 per wheel
16 X 7, 8 or 10 inches: $1,600.00 per wheel
17 X 7, 8 or 10 inches: $1,700.00 per wheel
18 X 8 or 10 inches: $1,800.00 per wheel
20 X 8 or 10 inches: $1,900.00 per wheel
22 X 8 or 10 inches: $2,100.00 per wheel
24 X 8 or 10 inches: $2,500.00 per wheel
Please check with us if you want wider wheels or different diameters
Cadillac billet aluminum hubcaps and Cadillac medallions are included in the above prices.
We also have Buick, Chevrolet and Ford caps. Please check with us.
Reverse style (deep-dish): $150.00 per wheel
Custom hubs for performance brakes: $50 per wheel
Each set of Sabre wheels are built for your car. These wheels take months to build.
Check with us prior to ordering regarding delivery times.
Please be careful when ordering that the size selected is correct for your car.
Please allow us to help you determine the correct diameter, width and backspace.
Custom ordered wheels are not returnable.
We can supply wheel and tire packages with whitewall or Vogue tires.
Just ask us for our package prices.
Please order by telephone: 760-731-8303 - These wheels are not sold on-line. Thank you
Truespoke® Billet Aluminum Sabre wheels. Polished finish. Size: 18 X 8 Inches. 1965 Cadillac. Owner: Mr. Eric McBride
Tire Size: P235/60R18. White Wall Size: 2.25 Inches. Available as a wheel and tire package.
Truespoke® Billet Aluminum Sabre wheels. Polished finish. Size: 17 X 7 Inches. 1963 Cadillac. Owner: Mr. Kian Lynch
Available as a wheel and tire package.
Why buy a wheel and tire package?
▪ Best value: when you add up the cost of purchasing wheels, tires, inner-tubes (if needed), professional mounting and balancing, valve stems, special German no-lead stick-on weights and the value of your time, you cannot beat purchasing your new wheels with tires as a package from us.
▪ Ease of installation: Sadly, there are too few tire shops capable of mounting and properly balancing wire wheels and classic, whitewall tires. Most tire shops do not have proper, modern installation equipment or experience to do the job right. What often occurs is that an inexperienced technician will scratch, dent or drop your wheel, causing harm to it. Worse yet, the installer will cause your wheel to leak or the installer might not be able to balance your wheel and tire at all! All-the-while, the customer is spending hours watching, waiting and hoping that the installer does the job right and without harming their new wheels and tires.
▪ Great selection: Only we can offer our customer nearly any brand, size and style of whitewall tire on the market. We make sure that you have the right size, quality and price when you select your wheel and tire package.
▪ Safety: More and more states and countries are outlawing or imposing liability for harm caused by tires that are six years old or older. Many owners plan on installing their old tires onto their new wheels, only to find out subsequently that a responsible tire shop will refuse to work on tires over six years old!
▪ Shipping costs: It is less expensive to ship a wheel and tire package than to purchase wheels and tires and have them shipped separately.
▪ Let us explain all the advantages in having your wheels and tires purchased as a package. Simply give us a telephone call or email us for more information and pricing. You will be very glad that you did.