Truespoke® all-chrome Kelsey-Hayes style Cadillac Wire Wheels
Cadillac 72 Spoke Knockoff Wire Wheels by Truewire®
Specially designed for 1957-1996 Rear wheel drive Cadillacs only.
Will not work on front wheel drive cars.
Click on photo for larger image
15 X 7 Inch size wheels are available for $1,400.00 for a set of four with all accessories.
16 X 7 Inch size wheels are available for $1,700.00 for a set of four with all accessories.
Not sold separately, sold only in sets of four. Tires and shipping are not included.
From our Truewire® Division comes this all-new, 72 spoke, cross-lace wire wheel.
Created for rear wheel drive Cadillacs built from 1957 to 1996. These wheels will not fit or work on front wheel drive or pre-1957 Cadillac automobiles.
Chrome plated steel construction. Tubeless, no inner-tubes are required.
This is a knock-off style wheel. These are not direct-bolt-on type wheels. The wheels come with bolt-on adapters. The adapter bolts on to your car and then the wheel slides over the adapter and is secured by the knock-off hub.
Please click here for installation instructions.
Each set of four wheels comes with four wheels, four knock-off hubs, your choice of either the 2-bladed knock-off or HEX-style knock- offs, four Cadillac emblems, four valve stems and a hammer or wrench to fasten the knock-off. These wheels come with a 60 day limited warranty.
Please click here to review the warranty.
These wheels are Truewire® brand and are made in China. The quality is very high, especially for the price.
Reverse styles are available on special order only. Please check with us for pricing. Reverse wheels will generally not fit classic Cadillacs.
Prices shown for wheels alone and does not include tires or shipping.
Wheels with wide or narrow whitewall tire packages are available at extra cost.
Please email or call us for more information.
DeVille 72 Wheel and Tire Value Package
Our best price Cadillac wire wheel and tire package. Here is what you get for $2,100.00, not including shipping and California sales tax for California residents.
Four 15 X 7" 72 Spoke Wire Wheels
Four P235/75R15 Tires
1.5 Inch White Wall Stripe
Precision mounting and balancing on a Hunter Road Force balancer with no-lead, stick-on weights and valve stems.
At Last! An affordable wire wheel and whitewall tire package with Vogue
white and gold white wall tires and Truewire® wire wheels.
Special packages includes Vogue brand, whitewall tires with white and gold stripes.
Professionally mounted and balanced. Ready to install. All accessories included.
Package price for 15 X 7 inch wheels with Vogue P235/70R15 tires: $2,400.00.
Package price for 16 X 7 inch wheels with Vogue P225/60R16 tires: $2,990.00.
Why buy a wheel and tire package?
▪ Best value: when you add up the cost of purchasing wheels, tires, professional mounting and balancing, valve stems, special German no-lead stick-on weights and the value of your time, you cannot beat purchasing your new wheels with tires as a package from us.
▪ Ease of installation: Sadly, there are too few tire shops capable of mounting and properly balancing wire wheels and classic, whitewall tires. Most tire shops do not have the proper, modern installation equipment or experience to do the job right. What often occurs is that an inexperienced technician will scratch, dent or drop your wheel, causing harm to it. Worse yet, the installer will cause your wheel to leak or the installer might not be able to balance your wheel and tire at all! All-the-while, the customer is spending hours watching, waiting and hoping that the installer does the job right and without harming their new wheels and tires. Nearly all tire leaking problems we repair are due to careless or improper tire installation by tire shops.
▪ Great selection: Only we can offer our customer nearly any brand, size and style of whitewall tire on the market. We make sure that you have the right size, quality and price when you select your wheel and tire package.
▪ Safety: More and more states and countries are outlawing or imposing liability for harm caused by tires that are six years old or older. Many owners plan on installing their old tires onto their new wheels, only to find out subsequently that a responsible tire shop will refuse to work on tires over six years old!
▪ Shipping costs: It is less expensive to ship a wheel and tire package than to purchase wheels and tires and have them shipped separately.
▪ Let us explain all the advantages in having your wheels and tires purchased as a package. Simply give us a telephone call or email us for more information and pricing. You will be very glad that you did.