Custom CNC-Milled Billet Aluminum Wheels
Billet Aluminum Sabre Style Wheels by Truespoke®
Each set is custom-built to your order in California. Jeweler-quality polished front and backside.
Ideal for modified cars or where the owner has increased the horsepower
or performance of their car and seeks a two-piece wheel. These wheels will not leak air.
Custom back spaces are available to accommodate larger disc brake calipers.
Please inquire for more information.
Rear-wheel drive only. These wheels will not work on front-wheel drive cars.
The length of the studs on your car must be at least 1.5 inches or you will need to install longer studs to bolt on these wheels.
Longer studs are easily available. Let us help you if you have any questions about the studs on your car.
NOTE: 15-inch and 16-inch size wheels will have the valve stem in the front of the wheel.
17-inch to 24-inch wheels will have the valve stem installed in the back of the wheel, not the front due to the rim design.
Prices shown do not include reverse-style, tires or shipping.
15x7, 15x8, or 15x10 inches: $1,600 per wheel
16x7, 16x8, or 16x10 inches: $1,700 per wheel
17x7, 17x8, or 17x10 inches: $1,800 per wheel
18x8 or 18x10 inches: $1,900 per wheel
20x8 or 20x10 inches: $2,000 per wheel
22x8 or 22x10 inches: $2,200 per wheel
24x8 or 24x10 inches: $2,500 per wheel
Please check with us if you want wider wheels or different diameters
*Billet aluminum hubcaps are included in the above prices.
Shipping and tires are not included in the above prices.
Reverse style (deep-dish): $150 per wheel
Custom hubs for performance brakes: $50 per wheel
Each set of Sabre wheels is built for your car. These wheels take months to build.
Check with us prior to ordering regarding delivery times.
Please be careful when ordering that the size selected is correct for your car.
Please allow us to help you determine the correct diameter, width, and backspace.
Custom-ordered wheels are not returnable.
We can supply wheel and tire packages with whitewall or Vogue tires.
Just ask us for our package prices.
Please order by telephone: 760-731-8303 - These wheels are not sold online. Thank you
Truespoke® Billet Aluminum Sabre wheels. Polished finish. Size: 18x8 Inches. 1965 Cadillac. Owner: Mr. Eric McBride
Tire Size: P235/60R18. White Wall Size: 2.25 Inches. Available as a wheel and tire package.
Truespoke® Billet Aluminum Sabre wheels. Polished finish. Size: 17x7 Inches. 1963 Cadillac. Owner: Mr. Kian Lynch
Available as a wheel and tire package.
Why Buy A Wheel and Tire Package?
▪ Best value: when you add up the cost of purchasing wheels, tires, inner tubes (if needed), professional mounting and balancing, valve stems, special German no-lead stick-on weights, and the value of your time, you cannot beat purchasing your new wheels with tires as a package from us.
▪ Ease of installation: Sadly, there are too few tire shops capable of mounting and properly balancing wire wheels and classic, whitewall tires. Most tire shops do not have proper, modern installation equipment or experience to do the job right. What often occurs is that an inexperienced technician will scratch, dent or drop your wheel, causing harm to it. Worse yet, the installer will cause your wheel to leak or the installer might not be able to balance your wheel and tire at all! All the while, the customer is spending hours watching, waiting, and hoping that the installer does the job right and without harming their new wheels and tires.
▪ Great selection: Only we can offer our customers nearly any brand, size, and style of whitewall tire on the market. We make sure that you have the right size, quality, and price when you select your wheel and tire package.
▪ Safety: More and more states and countries are outlawing or imposing liability for harm caused by tires that are six years old or older. Many owners plan on installing their old tires onto their new wheels, only to find out subsequently that a responsible tire shop will refuse to work on tires over six years old!
▪ Shipping costs: It is less expensive to ship a wheel and tire package than to purchase wheels and tires and have them shipped separately.
▪ Let us explain all the advantages of having your wheels and tires purchased as a package. Simply give us a telephone call or email us for more information and pricing. You will be very glad that you did.